Where: Anvil House, Level 1 Room 2
What: This is a fun session for all music lovers
How to search, listen and download your favourite music and save to your computer to listen at your leisure
• What does music means to you?
• The Evolution of Music
• Explore a favourite downloading app
• Extract audio from a video clip
• Save a full album or a section
• How to create a playlist on your media player
• Listen to MP3 music before downloading
• Have a go at downloading your own favourite music.
Bring along a USB Flash Drive to save your favourite downloaded music.
Facilitator: Peter Moon
Please register with Peter Moon: email@example.com.
Cost: $5 for SeniorNet Wellington Members.
Correct change would be appreciated