Where: 130 Wakefield Street, Anvil House, Level 1
What: The purpose of the hands-on course is to set up an email account using a free webmail programme such as Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo/Xtra and explore the extra services these programmes have to offer.
The only prerequisites are:
- a basic knowledge of using a mouse or touch pad
- access to a computer with a broadband connection
You will learn:
- how to set up an email account in a web-based programme
- where to find tools and programme settings
- Ways to send, receive and forward emails
- filing emails and creating new folders
- Sending and opening an attachment
- including pictures in emails
- saving pictures to your computer
- setting up a calendar
- saving files, pictures, etc to the web.
- using social sites