When: Wednesday 8 December, from 12.30 pm to 2.30 pm
Where: Anvil House, , Level 1, Meeting Room 2, 138 to 140 Wakefield St, Wellington
What: This will be a 'Show and Tell' Meeting. It will be an opportunity for members of the Group to show and tell the rest of the Group about their writing projects, to share their ideas, their progress and achievements, and their problems with the rest of the Group. To date the following have volunteered their thoughts
- Geoff Moss on writing and publishing his latest book 'Rolling On'
- Mairi Clark on collecting her material and putting together her booklets for family
- Joyce Harrison on developments in optical science from a patients point of view
- Alan Royal with comments on ebooks, audio books, our writing blog and more Word tips
- David Dobson on ideas and suggestions for editing your work
- John Nimmo on layout options and ideas he has used in his latest book draft
Show and Tell sessions have proved very useful and most successful in other organisations, and this will be a great way to end the calendar year. We look forward to a good turnout.