Where: Anvil House, Level 1, Room 2
What: Q & A format.
Facilitator: Graeme Munro
Are you having problems with your Android device or just interested in learning more about it? If so, you are welcome to come along & ask questions.
Don't be shy. These sessions are specifically designed to help the beginner. Come and ask your questions so that we can help you get the most out of your phone or tablet. Even if you don’t have any questions yourself, still please come along as you may have the answer to someone else’s question.
Some of the topics discussed at our last meeting were:
• Smartphone volume adjustments
• Deleting the signature on messages
• Lynda.com – online tutorials
• Keepod – Android OS on flash drive
• Getting Android Marshmallow features without updating
If there is time, we may be able to give you individual help with your Android device.
These sessions are free for members. No registration is required.