Where: Anvil House, Level 1, Room 11
What: In this Hands-On Short Course we will show you how to organize your photos, documents, music and videos. Using File Explorer to create folders so you can quickly and easily find those most important files.
What you will learn:
- What is Windows Explorer?
- Ways to open File Explorer
- Navigate File Explorer Interface
- What is a file?
- Saving Files, Naming and Renaming
- To opening a file
- Selecting multiple files
- Moving and deleting files
- Moving and copying files
- Function of Recycle Bin
- Searching for a file
- What is a folder?
- To create a new folder
- To name and re-name a folder
- To delete a folder:
- To create a folder shortcut to Desktop
- Exercise: Create your own File and Folder Structure
- How to use a Flash Drive: Connect and safely remove
- Manage Files Using a CD, DVD or a Flash Drive
- Downloading attachments from your email, Internet or Cloud Storage (Drop Box) and save
- Printing your documents
Note: Please bring along your Flash Drive with some photos or documents to use in this course.
Cost per session is $10, payable on the day.