When : Friday 5 June, 2015 10.00 am - 12 noon
Where: Anvil House, Level 1, Room 2
What: iTune Apps
There are over 1.4 million apps available in the AppStore.
Apps are now routinely used daily on the go by users who have access to iPhones and iPads for work, leisure, social networking and entertainment.
The real challenge for the mobile device user is to fight through the thicket of apps to pick the appropriate ones without being overwhelmed by the avalanche.
Come and hear Peter Chik share his extensive use of some useful but easy to use apps to :
• Create group emails
• Create slide shows and videos with music and transitions.
• Create photo collages
• OCR snippets of a newspaper clipping with multilingual translation.
• Scan and convert a document or photo to PDF
• Annotate, reorganise and sign a PDF document
• Create a spreadsheet, a Word document and publish an electronic book.
• Easily create a quick PowerPoint presentation
• Organise a searchable photo database
• Create a mind map for a project with embedded PDF and office documents.
• Direct capture business card details into your contacts database.
• Wireless transfer photos from one mobile device to another.
Because of time constraint about twenty apps will be demonstrated.
Details of apps shown will be made available to all attendees at the conclusion of the workshop.
To assist in maximising value for our iPad attendees, please email Peter Moon with particulars of any topic of interest that you would like the lecture to include.
The investment is $5 payable at the door. Correct change please
As the workshop is limited to 20 individuals, please register ASAP with Peter Moon. firstname.lastname@example.org.