Where: Anvil House, Level 1, Room 2
What: Common uses for the Android smartphone are to read emails, take photos and send messages.
This workshop will show you how to get the best from what could be just an expensive toy. We will introduce you to a wide range of techniques and uses beyond those mentioned above.
• Controlling phone features by talking to your phone
• Extending camera use beyond just taking images
• Taking notes and storing them without a pad and pencil
• Extending phone memory
• Looking at your Snapper spending
• Casting your android screen to your computer or TV
to name a few.
This will be a fun session. With the endless opportunities available, we could easily go beyond the allocated time. However, where we can’t demonstrate, we will provide links for you to visit sources of other uses for your smartphone.
Register early with Alan Royal at email@example.com.
Cost for financial members is $5 payable at the door. Correct change please.