Where: Anvil House, Level 1, Room 2
What: When you sign up for a free Google account you are given 15 GB of disc space on Google hard drives, somewhere around the world.
One of the free applications in the cloud is Google Drive.
Advantages of using Google Drive include:
• having an automatic backup on your own computer of the material on the cloud version of Google Drive
• working on you files ‘offline’ , and have them loaded to your Google Drive automatically
• file loaded in the Google format’ do not use your 15 GB allocation, but can still be downloaded in a format usable by your computer
• creating documents, spreadsheets, PowerPoint like presentations, forms, drawings and use other apps e.g mindmaps
• having a massive collection of free templates
• replacing your expensive Office programme with this free set of equivalent tools.
The objectives of this workshop are to introduce you to the Google Drive tools and how to use them.
The investment for this workshop is $5, payable at the door. Correct change will be appreciated.
Please register with Alan Royal at email@example.com.